Happy May, everybody! There’s a couple of plugin updates tonight.
The Core Engine gets an optimization update. What’s going on here is that while testing a few things on browser today, I noticed lag in even empty projects. While not the worst of lag, it could be fixed a bit better. Turns out that some of the loops being used by default in RPG Maker MV are some of the more memory intensive loops so those have been replaced by more efficient ones. Let’s hope this turns out for better~
The Battle Engine Core and Equip Requirements get a couple of bug fixes. They weren’t even really things I’ve noticed, but if they happen, they’ll have to get fixed. Let’s hope this update takes care of them.
Plugin Updates as of Launch Date to 2016.05.01~