The changelog is located within the forum thread itself!
As for some notable changes, here’s a few screenshots of what’s new:
You are now able to access the Plugin Help window from many places. Right click an area like a Notebox and you’ll be able to access it there!
The Resource Manager is back!
More generator parts!
There’s some changes to the rpg_x.js source code, too. Look here for the changes:
- Sprite.prototype.updateTransform – no longer needs rounding down.
- Tilemap.prototype.update – animation frame removed
- Tilemap.prototype.refresh – repaint flag removed
- Tilemap.prototype.updateTransform – removed a lot of animation checks
- Tilemap.prototype._paintTiles – animation frame check moved to here
- Tilemap.prototype._drawAutotile – fixed error with variable names
- DataManager.saveGame – no longer corrupts save file while saving during a parallel process
- StorageManager.backup – new function added
- StorageManager.backupExists – new function added
- StorageManager.cleanBackup – new function added
- StorageManager.restoreBackup – new function added
- StorageManager.loadFromLocalBackupFile – new function added
- StorageManager.loadFromWebStorageBackup – new function added
- StorageManager.webStorageBackupExists – new function added
- SceneManager – added FPS synch
- SceneManager.updateMain – added in FPS synch
- BattleManager.processEscape – removed battle state removal process from wrong spot
- BattleManager.processAbort – inserted battle state removal process to correct timing
- Game_Action.prototype.decideRandomTarget – random target index bug fixed
- Game_Action.prototype.evaluate – target index bug fixed
- Game_Action.prototype.evalDamageFormula – if formulas are used that return NaN, return 0 instead
- Game_Actor.prototype.changeClass – exp bug fixed
- Game_Event.prototype.updateSelfMovement – added extra check to see if the event is not locked
- Game_Interpreter.prototype.command321 – class change command now has the option to keep exp across changing classes
- Scene_Save.prototype.onSaveSuccess – backup process functionality added
- Sprite_Actor.prototype.refreshMotion – added a fix for guard motion
- Spriteset_Map.prototype._canvasReAddParallax – new function added
- Spriteset_Map.prototype.updateParallax – implemented fix for parallax bug
- Window_MenuStatus.prototype.drawItemImage – fixed bug involving variable face dimensions
- Window_ActorCommand.prototype.selectLast – fixed bug with saved last selected command
With those changes, a few plugins of mine do need to be updated to accommodate for the changes, but thankfully, not too many. I’ll get those rolled out, hopefully by later tonight!