Yanfly Engine Plugins is a plugin library made for RPG Maker MV, a wonderful piece of software to help you make that role playing game of your dreams. You can find out more about RPG Maker MV here.
You can grab the plugin here:
This plugin replaces the Status menu with a whole new layout. Including the function to display more information regarding the actor.
This plugin replaces the Status menu with a whole new layout. Including the function to display more information regarding the actor. You can change the order commands appear in game with the Command Order parameter.
To add more commands, insert extension plugins under this plugin in the Plugin Manager. Then, it will appear automatically in the Command Order where you placed the ‘Custom’ string or elsewhere if you’ve placed the extension plugin’s keyword elsewhere.
You can add and remove commands from the Command Window by changing the ‘Command Order’ parameter. Here is a list of commands you may use:
– Displays the current current stats and EXP for the actor.
– Displays a parameter gauge of the actor relative to other stats.
– Displays the listed elements and their elemental rates.
– Displays the listed states and their status infliction rates.
– Displays the listed attributes and their rates.
– If you have any custom status window items to display, they will appear here.
– Adds a cancel command for leaving the Status Menu.
Adding Icons to Elements and Attributes
You can use icons for elements and attributes by using text codes.
In the RPG Maker MV editor’s database, types tab, for the elements, name them as such:
This will enable you to give the element an icon. You can also change the text color and such using any of the available text codes.
The same is applied for Attributes except you modify it within this plugin’s parameters. If you wish to display ‘HP Regen Rate’ with an icon, name it:
\iHP Regen Rate
The icons will be drawn for the said attributes in addition to any other text code modifications used.
Happy RPG Making!